- For 14 days prior to arrival/the first day of your camp session at CBM, unvaccinated campers and staff members will be asked to follow CDC recommended behaviors including proper hygiene, good handwashing, ample rest, good nutrition, appropriate face masks covering mouth and nose when around others beyond your household, and daily monitoring and reporting of health and any/all COVID-19 symptoms.
- Several days prior to arrival/the first day of your staff training, staff members will be required to have one molecular PCR test with a negative result.
We ask that campers and staff members quarantine at home – avoiding contact with anyone not in your household – for several days before your molecular PCR test through your arrival at camp. The health and safety of our Camp community is a partnership with all of our CBM families and staff. Please help us to ensure a safe and healthy environment for our camp community by observing our recommendations prior to camp.
- Staff members who receive a positive test several days prior to arrival should contact us immediately and NOT board a plane or plan to travel to camp.
- In addition to the requirements above, all staff members will be required to arrive at CBM for a designated number of days prior to campers to quarantine, take a PCR test, and receive a negative result. More information will be shared with our staff members in the Spring.
Anyone who has received both doses of the Covid-19 vaccine and is 2 weeks BEYOND the second dose
- Staff who are at least 2 weeks BEYOND their second dose of the vaccine are no longer are required to get the pre-camp PCR test prior to their arrival. Additionally, vaccinated staff will no longer need the Day 0 and Week 1 test as previously communicated. We will only test vaccinated staff if they are symptomatic at any point throughout the summer. Vaccinated staff will still be involved in our daily symptoms check and will also adhere to our masking policies.
- If a staff member should fall into #1 above, please follow the following steps to upload your vaccination card.
- Step 1: Log into your CampInTouch account
- Step 2: Click Forms and Documents
- Step 3: Click “Vaccination Card Upload”
- Step 4: Click “Upload” and upload your vaccination before you arrive at Camp
- The vaccination card should have the your full name and the dates of both COVID-19 vaccination does (the second dose MUST be beyond 2 weeks prior to your arrival). If your vaccination card does not meet these requirements, you will need to adhere to our pre-camp requirements for unvaccinated staff (see above).