Don’t think you can afford Camp Barney? With this new offer, now you can!
Barney Beginnings provides significant savings and an extended payment plan, making Jewish overnight camp more affordable, thanks to the support of a generous donor.
for 12 months
for 12 months
- Open to new, not previously enrolled rising 3rd-6th graders in the Atlanta area
- Available only for June sessions – 2-week or 4-week options
- Open to families with a household income of less than $125,000; household income must be verified every year to be eligible for this offer
- MJCCA summer membership included
- Open to campers who are socially and emotionally ready for an overnight camp experience
- Cannot be combined with other offers or financial aid from the MJCCA
- Offer can be used every year the camper attends CBM; price is guaranteed for first three years
- Available only if space allows, on a first-come, first-served basis
- Canteen fee of $140/4 weeks or $70/2 weeks will be charged upon registration. Payment plans will begin on the 15th of month
- Monthly Payment Plan:
- 4-Week Session – payment of $249/month for 12 months
- 2-Week Session – payment of $159/month for 12 months
- If you receive the One Happy Camper grant, it will be applied to your final payments
To take advantage of the Barney Beginnings offer, please contact Barbara Vahaba, Financial Assistance Coordinator, at 678.812.4142.