Summer 2023 Registration
Registration is now open for returning families.
Registration for new families will open on Wednesday, October 12 at 10:00 am EDT.
(The JCC will close for Erev Yom Kippur at 3:00 pm EDT on Tuesday, October 4th and remain closed until the morning of Thursday, October 6. Online registration will still be available during this time, but customer service will be unavailable until Thursday morning.
Apply here or login to your camp account and choose Camper Application.
Ready to enroll? Here is some helpful info:
- Your Camp Barney Medintz application will be processed through your Camp Account. Upon submission, you will be directed to the MJCCA’s Registration Portal where you will log in and complete the financial portion of the process. The registration process is not final until you complete this step. Please contact the MJCCA Registration Team at 678-812-4010 if you need assistance accessing the portal.
- Please have a recent photo of your child ready to upload with your application. We also recommend accessing the application from a desktop computer rather than a mobile device.
- A $200 non-refundable deposit will be required upon registration. All other tuition and fees will be refundable until April 1, 2023.
- At this time, we are planning for a reduction in covid protocols for Summer 2023. We will share our Summer 2023 covid protocols with all enrolled camper families by November 15.
- Financial assistance and camper scholarships are available. For more information, click here.
- Please feel free to call us at 678.812.3844 option 5 or contact anyone on our team if you have questions about camp!
REMEMBER: Your application is only complete once the camp application and the payment form are submitted.
We can’t wait to welcome your children to Camp Barney for Summer 2023!