Since 1963, Camp Barney has offered the most meaningful and exhilarating Jewish overnight camp experience for boys and girls completing 1st-11th grade. Thank you for allowing Camp Barney Medintz to be part of your child’s journey while they have the best summer of their lives! We understand that choosing a camp can sometimes be a complicated process, and want to provide you with all the information necessary to make sure your child(ren) have the best experience possible.
Prospective and returning families are invited to tour Camp Barney Medintz, meet the directors and staff, and enjoy some light refreshments. Fall tours will take place on Sundays, August 21 and August 28 from 1:00-4:00 pm. RSVP today!
We highly recommend you read through our Parent Handbook. It has answers to questions you haven’t even thought about asking!
- Before Camp: Everything you need to know to prepare for camp
- During Camp: Communicating at camp, food and packages, and celebrating birthdays
- Adjustment to Camp: Help make sure your child is comfortable during camp
- Sample Itinerary: See what a typical day at Camp Barney looks like
- Healthy Campers: Our commitment to keeping your child(ren) safe and healthy
- What to Bring/What Not To Bring: Everything you need (and don’t need) to make sure your child(ren) are prepared for camp
- Our Commitment: Why We Exist: Camp Barney is committed to being a safe, fun, and meaningful environment for every camper
- Everything We Do Has A Purpose: Every little detail at camp is designed to create the best possible experience for our campers