How to Apply
- Complete the employment application when it is available on November 1.
- New staff members are required to submit three references. The reference form will be emailed to your identified references upon submission of your application. Your references should be non-relatives who have observed your character and work ethic in an employment, academic, athletic or social leadership position. Please ask your references to submit the form within 1 week of receiving the request.
- All applicants are required to call the CBM office to schedule an in-person, telephone, or skype interview (if living beyond metro-Atlanta) . Please call the CBM office at 678.812.3844 (Option 5) any time beginning Thursday, November 10th to schedule your interview.
- Read the 2017 Staff Applicant Handbook here.
- Click below to apply beginning Wednesday, November 1st. A new window will open and you will be instructed to log in or create an account. If you need any assistance, please email email@example.com.
New Staff Applicants – Please use your email address, not your parent’s.
Returning Staff – Please use your email from last year. If you have a new one, it can be changed later.
Click here to submit your application starting November 1st.