Along with the excitement about a Camp Barney summer comes the logistics. How will my children get to camp? What should they pack? Can I communicate with them during the summer? What if they need to take medicine while at camp?
Rest assured that we have thought through all these details and more to ensure every camper has a safe and fun summer, and every parent has the information they need to get their child camp ready and enjoy the time their child is at CBM.
We highly recommend you read through our Parent Handbook. It has answers to the questions above plus the questions you haven’t even thought about asking!
In addition, Camp Barney offers many opportunities for both new and returning families to explore camp, such as info sessions, open houses, and summer tours. Check back soon for more information and to RSVP!
- Bunkmate Requests: Information on special requests and how they work
- Getting to Camp / Camper Luggage: Make sure your child(ren) and their luggage arrive safely at camp
- What to Bring/What Not To Bring: Everything you need (and don’t need) to make sure your child(ren) are prepared for camp
- Trip Forms & Trip Waivers: log into your CBM account.
- Clothing Labels: Visit Label Daddy. You will receive a 15% CBM Discount and 10% of every purchase will go to the CBM Camp Scholarship Fund..
- Buy a Brick: Buy a brick to help support Camp Barney Medintz
- Healthy Campers: Our commitment to keeping your child(ren) safe and healthy
If you can’t find the answers you are looking for, click here to email us and we are happy to help!
Please note: All age-eligible campers, staff, and invited guests must be vaccinated against COVID-19 to the highest degree possible as defined by the CDC’s Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices. This includes vaccine booster doses for all eligible individuals. Please see the CDC’s website for information about what boosters you are eligible for based on age and which vaccine you received. If the CDC changes its recommendations regarding boosters after May 1, 2022, specifically that it recommends a child under 18 receive their first or second boosters depending upon which vaccine was received, Camp Barney Medintz encourages the child to receive the booster but will not require it. Please contact the CBM office if you have any questions about what combination of vaccination and boosters are required.